We are programming the turtle to draw geometric shapes this week. You will use the basic commands we have covered, FD BK RT LT SETH and PD to get the turtle to draw some basic shapes.
REPEAT Command – you will convert all your step-by-step commands into commands that use REPEAT. See how many shapes you can make, see if you can easily figure out the turning angles for each shape.
EXAMPLE to get you started:
Completed work should be placed into your class DropBox for final assessment. The assignment instructions can be downloaded from Jupiter Grades.
Students are beginning to complete their projects.
Create a collage using at least 5 images using selecting, copying and pasting techniques and multiple layers.
• Topic: Innovative Community Re-Mixing – design a new community, show us what it looks like
• Topic: Innovative School Re-Mixing – design a new school, show us what it looks like
• Topic: Museum of Innovative Ideas – design a machine or an object for the museum collection
Using Thimble or X-Ray Goggles…
• Re-Mix the News to make sense for the year 1865
• Bias in the News
• Cultural Heritage Mix-Up (Popcorn
• Localize It – Street Level Journalism (Popcorn)
• Scratch Re-Mix (Scratch Re-Mix Projects)
You will be locating and identifying images that are licensed for re-use, and understand the correct way to give credit or attribution to the owner of the image.
Copyright law gives creators certain kinds of control over their creative work. If people want to use copyrighted work, they often have to ask for permission from the creator. Creative Commons is a way that many creators can license their work do others may use, remix, or share their creations.
You let others copy, distribute, display, and perform your copyrighted work – and derivative works based upon it – but only if they give you credit.
Links for this Project:
There are 3 parts to this project, please check to make sure you have completed all 3 parts
When you complete each of the tasks you will be expected to paste the link to your published page so I can assess your work. Please check your work and your links before you submit it. Use the gDoc below:
Open Webville URLs
Saving Work In Thimble